One the right you will find the league table for the 2018 / 2019 Season
There was a last minute surge in entries for the January round of the competition, with 10 entries in total. Unfortunately, voting was a little lower than usual. However, this left a lot of points up for grabs enabling entrants to leapfrog up the league table. Val Bolam, Geoff Hawkins and Paul Needham are joined by Martin Wood and Roger Turner vying for position at the top of the leaderboard.
Hints & Tips
- Be consistent – Enter each month
- Process your image – Use a mobile app to post-process your image. Straighten those horizons, creative cropping, punch up the contrast or add a filter.
- Some app suggestions:
- Lightroom CC for Mobile – available on Android or IOS, can be used without an Adobe subscription.
- Snapseed – is a free image editing app from Google and is the most popular editing app for Android and IOS. CLICK HERE for a beginners tutorial.
- Photoshop Express – available on Android or IOS.